Intern - Scientific Direction
Job ID 2019-1250
"Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status."
- Assisting in creating and editing content for MedSims simulations
- Research Virtual Patient Simulation industry to keep the team up-to-date
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations for process improvement
- Other projects as required
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad and returning for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain a graduate level degree (MD, PharmD, PA, NP) with graduation date between May 2019 and June 2021
- Drug Information, Medical Education, Pharmaceutical Industry focus
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to established timelines
- Strong and effective communicator
- Understand basics of instructional design / educational principles
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Experience working on continuing education programs
- Excellent technical and medical writing capabilities
*No relocation/housing assistance is available for this position