Project Manager Digital
Job ID 2022-4089
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
MediQuality is looking for dynamic and motivated employees who wish to invest in a company on a human scale while being part of an international group. If you too have a real passion for customer service, if you always give 100% in everything you do and if quality is part of your DNA, then you may be the person we are looking for!
Who are we?
MediQuality, part of the WebMD* group, is the leading digital information and education platform for healthcare professionals in the BeNeLux. We serve clients, players in the pharmaceutical sector, whose objective is to communicate, train and meet healthcare professionals, i.e. Doctors, Specialists and Pharmacists, in the most efficient way possible.
Our Project Management team is looking for a Junior Digital Project Manager to help the team with the following role:
- You will oversee the realization of projects and personalized digital campaigns for healthcare professionals. Most of these are carried out in the context of financing by pharmaceutical companies wishing to offer a more relevant service to Doctors.
- You will be working permanently on around twenty projects in parallel and will ensure the follow-up of those projects.
- The implementation of a project includes, among others, the following tasks:
- You manage the briefing with the client and/or the account manager
- You coordinate resources (medical journalists, web designers, IT, etc.);
- You coordinate and validate the creation of material (e-mails, banners, landing page);
- You manage customer feedback;
- You plan the campaigns and carry out the testing.
- You also ensure the follow-up of projects. This includes in particular:
- Monitoring the project's KPIs;
- Updating content;
- Communication with the client;
- Analyzing results and reporting.
Who are you?
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Communication or Marketing, a first professional experience in project management is a plus.
- You are a Dutch or French speaker with excellent skills in the other language as you will need to address the clients in their own language. English is a plus.
- You have a strong sense of customer service in order to maintain our good relations with our clients.
- You communicate easily both internally and externally, both by phone and e-mail.
- You are proactive, multi-task, able to effectively manage and prioritize several projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- You are organized and meticulous with a strong sense of process.
- You have a practical sense for problem solving.
- You are a true team player.
- Although this is not a technical role, you will need to be comfortable and enthusiastic about using technology related to interactive marketing: CRM, databases, campaign management programs. Knowledge of these technologies is a plus.
- You demonstrate real learning skills.
What do we have to offer you?
- We offer you a full-time challenging role
- A work experience with real responsibilities in a growing company
- A pleasant working atmosphere with golden colleagues
- The possibility to combine home office and on-site in Mont-Saint-Guibert
- And of course, a nice salary package supplemented with fringe benefits
Our offices are in the Axis Parc - Louvain-La-Neuve.
Send me your resume and cover letter to [email protected]