Business Developer & Account Manager
Job ID 2021-3058
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
As a business developer & account manager you will be responsible to develop your own portfolio of prospects (hunting) and easily expand your network in the Pharmaceutical Industry. You will be the responsible person for the clients’ portfolio you have built up (Farming) and will develop a strong long-term partnership with your clients.
- Reporting to your sales manager, you will cover all stages of the sales cycle: prospection, approach prospects with the right opportunities at the right times, discussing clients’ needs, presenting our tailor-made services & digital solutions, negotiating and following up on proposals sent, closing the deals, maintaining client relations and briefing project managers on each new sold project.
- You will adopt a consultative selling approach to define and recommend an integrated project plan in line with the clients’ challenges. Attentive listening and analysis of our clients' needs are essential in order to present your recommendations and design the projects.
- You will develop and follow a monthly sales plan in order to define clear actions to reach your sales targets.
- For each project, you will have to define the objectives and KPI's in order to communicate them in a clear briefing to the Project Managers.
- You will also supervise each project with the team, to ensure the good execution of the project and the satisfaction of your customer; the quality of service is indeed at the heart of the MediQuality offer.
- You will also communicate proactively with the client throughout the project and particularly at the end of the project to interpret and present the results obtained.
You want to join a dynamic and motivated sales team? You are a real team player that always give 110% in everything you do? You may be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bilingual - French and Dutch.
- Higher Education degree or similar in a proven sales experience & sales results.
- Result driven with the willingness to embrace new challenges.
- Basic knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry is required, good knowledge of the market can be a strong asset.
- Passion for digital & innovation.
- Strong communication skills and can easily establish new relationships. Not afraid to look for new prospects and contacts all the time.
- Team player and prioritize the needs of the sales team/company when necessary.
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- Problem solver and strong team player that takes on challenging prospection with a positive attitude.
- Highly motivated and flexible with the ability to take initiative, work independently, as well as be collaborative with the team.
- Energetic, constantly seeking to surpass yourself and give the best of yourself to achieve your sales target.
- Pragmatic and hands-on. Although this is not a technical role, you will need to be comfortable and enthusiastic about using interactive marketing technology: CRM, databases, campaign management programs.
- Good command of the Office suite and have a real ability to learn how to use new tools.
Our values and expectations are part of the DNA of each of our employees and form an important part of our culture. These include Transparency, Respect, Teamwork and Quality in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
MediQuality a division of Medscape (WebMD), is the leading information site for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide. It provides the latest medical news and insights from experts, essential information on medicines and diseases, and practice-relevant continuing medical education sessions.
Our mission to improve care by providing clear and relevant clinical information and essential resources to healthcare professionals.
We are a company on a human scale while being part of an international group with a real passion for digital & continuous innovation.
At MediQuality, we aim to create a workplace with autonomy, collaboration & respects where each employee believe in his skills.
We provide an exciting and responsible position, full of challenges, in which you actively contribute to the development of the company. The working environment is warm, with a family and open atmosphere, where in addition to work, there is also time for pleasant conversation.
We also offer a permanent contract with an attractive salary with extra-legal benefits based on your experience.