Job ID 2021-2810
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Respond to pre-sales requests for online display media in a timely manner
- Directly support account executives and their assigned sales planners
- Monitor delivery of paid campaigns and work with various teams to develop optimization plans and delivery tactics to mitigate at risk revenue
- Generate daily and weekly reports to provide insight into the current inventory landscape.
- Learn and master different platforms and dashboards used to track site delivery metrics.
- Maintain Excel trackers for date-based products (e.g. roadblocks, newsletters, Editorial Specials) to ensure all data is accurate and up-to-date
- Help shape future monetization strategies by participating in analyses such as Sell-Thru and eCPM reports
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Candidate should have a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience working in online media on the content or agency side in a strategic/quantitative/analytical role.
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- An eagerness to learn digital media landscape and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable collaborating with others and working with a sales team
- Good follow-up skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail