Intern - EED
Job ID 2021-2881
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Intern – EED
Summer Internship – 6/7 – 8/20 in NYC or 5/24 – 8/13 in Atlanta
The editorial intern will assist Medscape editors in planning and producing text, interactive, and video articles for both US and international physician audiences.
- Assistance with topic vetting and content planning
- Contributor recruitment
- Writing/editing medical content
- Assistance with interviews/video shoots
- Content production in content management systems
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad or Graduate program and returning for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Writing/editing skill with interest in medical content
- Passion for accuracy
- Detail oriented, organized