Customer Success Manager - San Jose
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is building a new organization of Customer Success Managers. You will be in charge of improving customer experience and driving increased adoption, and ultimately driving expansion within your accounts. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company that is disrupting an industry.
- Drive technology adoption (features, use cases, capacity, product stack) by providing insights on usage, maturity, standard methodologies, diagnosing barriers to success, and solving for those barriers. The ultimate goal of driving expansion in the accounts.
- Understand customer’s business and technology goals, and work with the customer to create a joint success plan to meet those goals. Conduct regular success plan reviews with customer. Success plans entail a roadmap to help the customer become operationally more efficient with Nutanix technologies, upskill customer’s level of expertise, and drive return on investment.
- Use data insights to track consumption/feature utilization/use cases, and make recommendations for increased adoption.
- Orchestrate the breadth of Nutanix resources (Delivery/Consulting, Support, Product Teams) to improve the customer’s experience with Nutanix technologies.
- Monitor customer health and engage extended Nutanix teams to aggressively create and execute “get well” plans.
- Advocate for your customers and drive customer feedback into the Nutanix ecosystem.
- Identify customer references within your accounts.
- 7-10 years of customer-facing role (Account Management, Systems Engineer, Customer Success, or Client Services)
- Technically oriented with a strong understanding of Data Center technologies, particularly hyper-converged solutions/capabilities/use cases
- Relationship-oriented, credible customer leader with mid-senior level audiences
- Strong analytical skills and consultative skillset to analyze current usage, customer goals, and recommend actions that drive success for customers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to build strong customer relationships
- BA/BS, advanced degree a plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.