Systems Reliability Engineer - hybrid cloud - Barcelona
Exciting times here at Nutanix as we are expanding our EMEA team in Barcelona!
Do you love technology, and innovation and have a customer-first mindset? Expand your skills and knowledge with our leading-edge Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) technology and Hybrid-Cloud solutions!
Here at Nutanix, we value providing all our customers with an exceptional support experience. Join our family in a multicultural working environment and be part of a company that wants your career to succeed and thrive!
Sounds like you? Read on!
System Reliability Engineering at Nutanix
Here at Nutanix, we drive the success of our customers through passion and teamwork, ensuring quick response times and unparalleled customer satisfaction; our NPS score is a testament to such objective. Our diverse, multicultural team of top-notch engineers acts as our customer champion, working closely with Engineering, Field, and Sales teams. Our team loves to have constant learning opportunities and aim to become experts in Hybrid Cloud technologies.
- Provide technical support for Nutanix´s HCI solutions to enterprise customers globally: remotely troubleshoot, diagnose, and debug.
- Drive changes and improvements to our product by collaborating with the development engineering team, based on feedback from customers and field implementations.
- Collaborate with technology partners (e.g., VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Red Hat) to resolve cross-vendor issues and push improvements in the ecosystem.
- Improve the serviceability of the product by testing new features and developing tools to scale our field deployment and auto-support infrastructure.
- Overall provide an excellent support experience to all our customers.
What You´ll Bring
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant enterprise technical experience, with focus on troubleshooting and debugging complex issues.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Virtualization, Networking, Storage, Linux and Cloud Technologies.
- Experience in customer-facing roles and a customer-first mindset. Vendor support experience is a big plus.
- Fluent speaking and written English. Professional proficiency in one or more EU languages (e.g., Spanish, Italian, German, French, etc.) is a plus
- Passion and ability to learn innovative cloud technologies.
About the Team you Will join
We’re comprised of leading technology specialists including VCPs, CCIEs, Microsoft Certified Professionals, Linux and Nutanix Platform Professionals among many others. Our customer base is growing rapidly and we’re looking for top-tier Systems Reliability Engineers who share our passion for customer success to join our team!
Our team is a melting pot of cultures and backgrounds from which you will learn diverse perspectives on problem-solving. Our positive and collaborative approach ensures that everyone’s voice is heard and valued. With a range of skills and expertise, we help our customers with complex technological challenges.
Quote from Alex:
''I was happily surprised of how talented and skilled all the Engineers are, and how well organized is the onboarding and training for the new Engineers.''
Quote from Juan Jose:
“One of the best onboarding processes I have ever done. As a person with a technical profile, I found all my expectations fulfilled not only with the quality of the training received but also with the kindness, warm and talented people I found here.”
Quote from Pablo:
''A great company that makes you feel that you are not just an employee number, and where you will never get bored, since there’s always something new to learn ; ) . Happy to be part of the team.''
What we offer
Our team works from home and from the office. We stay connected through weekly team meetings and daily slack chats. We are highly collaborative; we are always looking for ways to improve and learn through industry certifications and Nutanix training. We strive to delight our customers in all we do.
We offer permanent employment with a base salary starting from €40,000. The base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
The total compensation package for this position includes other elements:
- Nutanix stock (RSU) with certain vesting criteria
- Participation in Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Part of Top-Notch engineering team in the IT market
- Private Health Care Plan for you and your family
- Great work/life balance:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Part of a follow-the-sun team (no night shift)
- Hybrid work environment (home and office)
- Recognition awards
- Paid industry training and certification
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.