Channel Marketing Manager
Channel Marketing Manager
The Channel Marketing Manager will report to the Americas Channel Marketing Director, Managed and Emerging Partners and will be responsible for driving demand through a defined list of managed and emerging partners.
The successful candidate will have:
- An in-depth understanding of channel partner marketing consultation and creating sales-aligned marketing strategy
- Experience measuring campaign success through SFDC reporting
- Expertise with best practices in demand generation and through-partner marketing execution
- Contribute to managing/emerging segment channel revenue by aligning marketing strategy with sales goals for assigned partners
- Through innovative, integrated marketing campaigns with assigned partners, deliver on channel lead generation goals and drive through-partner demand for Nutanix solutions
- Ensure partners execute ongoing lead nurture campaigns
- Work with the sales and technical counter parts in your assigned PODs to develop revenue growth and market development strategies for assigned partners
- Scale and amplify the Nutanix brand and marketing strategy through the channel
- Ensure partners are strategically focused and aligned with Nutanix marketing goals
- Ensure a balanced representation of Nutanix solutions and vertical market focus for partners in the region
- Coordinate with Nutanix field marketing programs and campaigns teams to support Nutanix goals, with and through the channel
- Advocate for partners within Nutanix marketing (and other departments)
- Contribute to Nutanix’s data driven culture
- Support the sales and partner management goals of your N. American Channel Sales Manager counterparts
- Leverage Nutanix tools such as XPAND to scale partner marketing for partners without access to MDF
- Develop and manage events with partners such as webinars, conference sponsorships, and in-person events
- Manage partner MDF requests and claims as relevant
- Measure and report on partner marketing effectiveness
- Support the channel team in delivering tools and education to partners
- Minimum preferably four-years’ channel/partner marketing experience
- Minimum of one-year B2B software marketing experience
- Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and the end-to-end programs that will fulfill strategic goals
- Content development experience highly desirable (blogs, articles, presentations, web copy)
- Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter with a proven ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team with remote colleagues and partners
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Sheets/Excel, SplashThat, Microsoft
- Ability to work cross-functionally to serve as virtual team lead
- Remote position with easy access to a major airport for necessary travel may be required
- Ability to manage many moving parts, in a fast-moving environment, with grace and tact
- Capacity to make crucial decisions quickly and resolutely, with independence – and accountability
- Comfortable with prioritizing directives and requests from many teams and managing these within the context of best practices
- Willingness to learn, not be shy about asking questions, and ultimately be able to move quickly up the learning curve
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to problem solve
- Smart, Driven, Optimistic, Energetic, Problem solver with a laser focus on execution and results.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.