Manager of Inside Sales, Middle East, Turkey & Israel
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Are you a seasoned sales professional? A leader, who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic growth environment? Are you ready to showcase your background by leading an inside sales team and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We are looking for Manager to join our Inside Sales elite team. Come and join us!
You will be joining an extraordinary team. To be successful at Nutanix you will have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. Your strong work ethic and capacity to produce results are essential.
- Build, lead and drive a team of high quality inside sales professionals carrying revenue quotas
- Coach/mentor the team on sales methodologies like MEDDIC and help them drive the entire sales cycle from start to close of the deal
- Meet and exceed bookings targets of Inside Sellers for the identified market segment
- Motivate and lead the team to drive pipeline development along with valuable resellers
- Work with Nutanix marketing to build and implement campaigns focused on various target market segments
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and track sales activity using SFDC
- Create career benchmarks for inside sellers to progress into field roles and other areas within the business
- 5+ years direct quota carrying field sales experience and 2+ years management experience
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Storage/Networking/Virtualization or Infrastructure industries strongly preferred
- Shown consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Extraordinary command of enterprise sales methodologies and the talent to coach to it
- Excellent social skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
- Native/fluent domain of the English language and Arabic highly appreciated.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.