Yield Management Analyst
Job ID 2020-2522
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Plan, execute, manage, analyze and optimize PAID campaigns on Facebook, Google, Outbrain and other platforms from launch to completion.
- Create posts that inspire users to click through and engage on-site, including writing copy in WebMD’s voice while understanding/achieving client goals.
- Maintain and organize all campaign materials including landing pages, copy, images and tracking codes.
- Oversee QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance.
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns by collaborating with multiple teams.
- Execute and provide regular reporting on campaign metrics and profit margin analysis.
- 3+ years of digital media & social campaign marketing experience.
- Microsoft Excel expertise is a must. Adobe Analytics and Tableau experience preferred.
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to differentiate campaign structure based on individual client KPIs.
- Excellent grammar, communication, collaboration, and writing skills.Strong project management skills.