Intern - Data Analytics
Job ID 2019-1245
"Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status."
- Assisting in standardizing data within our data warehouse
- Collaborating with team in building data dashboard and visualizations
- Produce proof of concept designs for future reporting
- Conduct market and competitive analysis
- Other projects as required
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad and returning for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor’s or Graduate level degree, with graduation date between May 2019 and June 2021
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to established timelines
- Strong and effective communicator
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Proficient in Tableau and other visualization tools
- Internal and client-facing experience supporting software products
- Beginner/Intermediate SQL skill set
*No relocation/housing assistance is available for this position