Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Program Manager, Editorial Global Reports
WebMD is seeking a program manager to support the development, production, and publishing of editorial reports that visualize healthcare data important to our consumer and professional audiences. The volume of editorial reports is forecasted to scale considerably across our US, European, Latin American, and Brazilian markets, and the program manager will be an important member of the team tasked with supporting this growth.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Portfolio, project, and timeline management: owning and enforcing a portfolio of global reports that publish throughout the year across multiple websites and in different languages, ensuring that project timelines are adhered to, and that all reports are delivered on time and within scope and budget
- Stakeholder management: keeping all stakeholders, including executives, editorial directors, market scientists, survey developers, graphic designers, copy-editors, web producers, marketing managers, and vendors, informed with progress reports, and being diligent in escalating any issues or risks that impact progress
- Scaling support: working with the Director of Program Management to continually monitor and refine processes to support the growth of global reports, and assist the Director in other content scaling initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4 – 5 years of project/program management experience
- Proven success project managing high volumes of content, preferably presentations, pitch books, or RFPs
- Experience and comfort working with project management/scheduling software
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and passion for working in a fast-paced environment
- A team player and a collaboration mindset
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, or French is helpful, but not required