Job ID 2021-3119
Krames, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR® integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.s yo
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Krames is the nation’s leading provider of patient education and consumer health information. Integrating personal, print, interactive and mobile communications, Krames is proud to offer solutions that touch millions of health care consumers and employees every year, delivering measurable results for our clients.
We are currently seeking a proposal writer to work closely with sales, account management and commercial leadership to develop winning content which will effectively communicate the expertise, experience, and benefits Krames has to offer in response to prospective and current client Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
As part of a collaborative team, you will:
- Analyze RFPs by checking scope of work, outlines, attachments, and schedules.
- Review RFP submission requirements, create timelines and ensure all project deadlines are met.
- Assist sales team with assessment of the customer’s overall needs, culture, management/union concerns, and policies to develop a strategic plan and program budget.
- Identify questions for the consultant/prospect/client, et al as applicable to the creation of a proposal.
- Research, write, rewrite, and edit materials for document development within proposals, supplying tailored boilerplate/templates or writing new answers to questions as needed.
- Gather all incoming information into a working document; format proposal and gather collateral for appendices.
- Use the appropriate level of editing; clarify text and graphics for thought, continuity, applicability, and readability as well as adherence to the business unit’s standards and styles; check and correct grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, inconsistencies, and formats.
Desired qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, or marketing from a four (4) year college or university and five (5) or more years of work experience in healthcare, patient education, or technology. Marketing, grant writing and/or paralegal experience is a plus.
- Strong oral and superior written communication skills, to include business and technical writing with the ability to distill complex product and solution details and/or legal requirements into coherent narrative.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and working knowledge of desktop graphics and graphic arts.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time management skills; and ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with proposal response software, such as Loopio is a plus.
We offer a collegial work environment in a stimulating industry and a competitive compensation and benefits portfolio to our employees. Apply today for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team!