Intern - Audience Engagement
Job ID 2019-1220
"Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status."
This intern will focus on supporting the Audience Engagement team at Medscape Education. Key responsibilities include:
App Marketing Function:
- Support app notification messaging on flagship and CME app – assist with crafting appropriate marketing messages for app notifications
- Maintain calendar of app notifications
- Establish process documents for app notification set-up process
- Standardize app reports
- Assist with survey setup, analysis and reporting
Onsite Marketing Functions:
- Assist with the development of promotional materials (eg, onsite text & media ads) for supported educational activities
*Other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad and returning for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Strong writing skills, must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong analytical skills, must be able to understand, represent and communicate data-driven analysis
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to established timelines
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Ability to think critically
- Team player
- Basic knowledge of MS software (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Marketing major preferred
- Knowledge of Braze or similar in-app platform
- Knowledge of SurveyMonkey/SurveyWriter or similar survey tool
*No relocation/housing assistance is available for this position