Sales Enablement Specialist (Remote)
Job ID 2022-4490
WebMD Health Services is part of the WebMD family. We have been designing well-being programs for employers and health plans for over 20 years. Our mission is to empower organizations and their populations to improve well-being through personalized, strategic partnerships.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
As a member of the WebMD Health Services Marketing & Strategy team, you are responsible for supporting the development and coordination of sales enablement strategies and programs that contribute to revenue growth and client retention. Reporting to the Associate Director, Marketing, you will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Oversight of all Sales Enablement assets.
- Create external sales materials including, but not limited to, presentations, storyboards, fact sheets, one-pagers, and collateral.
- Provide support to Product Marketing.
- Source screen shots to support sales materials, request for proposals and other marketing departments with the common goal of supporting sales.
- Provide support for finalist meetings.
- Develop and showcase client success stories working cross functionally with Analytics and Account Management teams.
- Field ad hoc content and slideware requests from the Sales team.
- Maintain and manage the sales enablement content repository.
- Work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to provide ongoing support through client and prospect marketing materials.
- Submit applications for industry related awards.
- Develop the internal Market Insights Newsletter on a monthly basis.
- Manage communications from sales enablement to organization (via email blast).
- Develop and own RFP toolkit to best position WebMD capabilities for resellers.
- Develop and manage release notes working closely with Product Marketing.
- Train sales on where to find and how to use support materials within the sales enablement content repository.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with PowerPoint expertise.
- Experience working with and supporting sales teams.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable and demanding environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience writing strategic briefs and working with creative resources.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Experience in sales enablement and well-being space a plus.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative environment.
- Ability to think outside the box and drive a point of view.
- Bachelor’s degree: business and marketing majors preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in marketing or sales support.