Job ID 2020-2298
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD is searching for a Billing Analyst to prepare bi-weekly invoicing and invoicing distribution.
What You Will Be Doing at WebMD
- Responsible for bi-weekly invoice preparation and distribution.
- Research/resolve billing inquiries, and assist with client account reconciliation
- Work closely with both Sales, Media Operations to ensure billing accuracy
- Monthly review of the “Incomplete Report” and secure billing status from Sales Operations for unbilled balances
- Respond in a timely manner to sales and client inquiries, and assist with quarterly audits when necessary
- Occasional Ad-hoc project requested by management
What's In It For You
Besides a competitive compensation package, you'll be working with a great group of professionals interested in always finding the right tool for the job in a culture that encourages innovation. If you're ready to take on some new challenges at a well-respected company, we'd love to hear from you.
What You Need for This Position (minimum qualifications)
- 2+ year’s billing experience
- Proven skills in math
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to review and interpret contracts as it relates to billing details
- Strong communication skills (written/oral)
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and adhere to strict deadlines