Data Entry Operator
Job ID 2019-1588
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Data entry of all revenue moves in Salesforce and corresponding update of Project Management system (Workfront) as determined by the Business Operations team
- Mark projects live in Salesforce as per Workfront timeline.
- Special projects as determined by Business Operations Manager.
- 1+ year data entry experience
- Ability to analyze financial data.
- Detail oriented, accurate and hands-on
- Team player
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Workfront preferred
- This position can be based in our office in midtown New York or it can be remote. If based remotely, the person MUST be able to come to the midtown NYC office as needed.
- Position is 25 hr/week and may require flexibility around weekly reports