Market Research Associate
Job ID 2019-1138
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The market research associate will be responsible for the end-to-end planning and execution of market
research fielding projects. The market research associate will communicate project updates, issues and
resolutions directly to the client. Additionally, the Market Research Associate will communicate with internal
teams and will be directly responsible for fully delivering the outlined project specifications on-time while
meeting/exceeding client expectations. Specific responsibilities include:
● Determine feasibility and prepare quotes for bid requests from assigned clients.
● Utilize client target lists for feasibility estimates and recruitment of live projects.
● Execute and manage the fielding of quantitative and qualitative market research.
● Pro-actively inform clients of recruitment issues and suggestions on resolving these issues.
● Maintain strong relationships with clients.
● Ensure accurate and timely project set-up, execution and project closure based on the project
specifications and timeline.
● Prepare and execute plan to use various recruitment methods to meet survey quotas by the clients
● Ensure all survey completers are accurately paid within specified timeframes.
● Prepare cost analysis for finance and accounting to accurately close out and invoice projects.
● Update project status information on a regular basis in order to maintain accurate project records and
provide timely revenue forecasting updates.
● Work closely with the customer support team to ensure that Medscape member survey inquiries
related to the projects you manage are responded to in a timely manner.
● Contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements
Bachelors in marketing, market research, statistics, technology or relevant majors.
2-3 years’ market research experience including management of survey recruitment, online surveys
Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Experience in project management and ability to multi-task among many different projects at once
Experience in a client facing role
Experience with quantitative and qualitative market research
Must have excellent communication skills via email, phone and in-person to manage client
expectations and clearly communicate project progression.
Ability to problem solve and think creatively to find solutions to recruitment issues.
Experience with MS-Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) required
MS-Access and pivot table experience, required