Job ID 2019-1738
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD is searching for an Email Developer! WebMD’s Interactive Outbound Messaging System provides development, coding and launching of complex email campaigns and related landing pages. This role focuses primarily on translating business objectives into actionable solutions and understands the business communication needs and data streams associated with email production. This includes, where appropriate, designing and documenting solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven segmentation and other sophisticated Outbound Messaging capabilities to maximize each program’s success. As required, this role also includes coding HTML emails, building template-based emails, and using automation / database tools to execute campaigns. The role will report to Email Solution Architect / Lead and will help set and maintain email standards across different WebMD business units.
What You Will Be Doing at WebMD:
- Work with business units to understand new and optimized marketing campaigns and translate into platform capabilities.
- Attend regular agile stand ups and be able to present daily progress toward goals.
- Develop email automation code using Adobe Campaign Standard platform
- Unit test work and work with other teams teams to fix bugs and certify capabilities and products.
- Manage and monitor workflows / templates in Adobe Campaign Standard and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Develop and code email automations and deliver on time with high quality.
- Provide recommendations on process optimizations and improvements and communicate to stakeholders.
- Continue to evolve understanding of marketing strategies, platform capabilities and new technologies that may benefit business strategies.
What's In It For You:
Besides a competitive compensation package, you will be working with a great group of technologists interested in always finding the right tool for the job in a culture that encourages innovation. If you are ready to take on some new technical challenges at a well-respected company, we'd love to hear from you.
What You Need For This Position:
- 3+ years’ working on an Enterprise ESP platform, such as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce MC, Epsilon, CheetahMail, Responsys, or Silverpop.
- Adobe Campaign application experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient with the ability to drive intelligent and creative solutions.
- Email coding experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of Email development such as Responsive, Media Queries and coding for the variations of email applications and providers (Gmail, Outlook, Mobile, etc.)