Job ID 2022-4028
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. / Bachelor’s in quantitative/Business field (Maths, Stats, Econ, etc)
Experience: 2+ years
Work timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 AM IST
- Hands on experience in working within DSP.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital media industry.
- Proficient in using ad servers, Data Management Platforms (DMPs), 3rd party verification services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Understanding of the overall digital media ecosystem
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand complex systems and processes.
- Ability to translate analysis into useful managerial reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Pulling campaign pacing reports and highlighting under delivery
- Campaign launches and executions within Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
- Providing ongoing, timely internal updates regarding client campaigns
- Producing post campaign analysis that analyzes campaign effectiveness
- Also responsible for other duties as assigned, such as pulling ad hoc reports, providing support on special projects, etc.