Intern - Sales Development
Job ID 2021-2851
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Intern – Sales Development
Summer Internship – 6/7 – 8/20
Local applicants only, no housing assistance offered.
About the Department:
WebMD Consumer Marketing Development Intern is part strategic marketing guru and part creative storyteller. This person is responsible for driving the development, approach, design, and overall presentation of a high volume of advertising solutions and sponsorship opportunities across all verticals, including: consumer packaged goods (CPG), Hospital Systems, and Pharmaceuticals. In addition, this position is integral in the creation of Sales Marketing Material and advancing Sales Marketing efforts as a whole.
Candidate will have the opportunity to shadow and assist Marketing Director on the implementation of Marketing plans in support of Sales.
- Assist throughout the RFP process – ideation, research, strategy, creation of sales materials
- Partner with Sales and Product Marketing teams to help prioritize and develop new programs
- Maintain and update knowledge of company products and services
- Assist in the creation of case study materials
- Support in the planning and execution of Sales Marketing initiatives
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad or Graduate program and returning for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Major in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related discipline
- Excellent communication, organization, collaboration and presentation skills
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)