Digital Inventory Supervisor
Job ID 2019-1764
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Manage Medscape digital inventory business across both desktop and mobile.
- Track and Improve media yield and pacing through creations of sell through reports, and product strategies.
- Configure specialized reports to highlight inventory/revenue opportunities for Sales management.
- Proactively monitor media delivery and recommend campaign optimizations as needed to ensure contractual guarantees.
- Provide analytical and concise communication to executive leadership.
- Lead monetization strategies by mastering different platforms, data, and reporting.
- Conduct meetings with Finance to monitor exclusive media delivery and effectively recognize revenue.
- Collaborate with sales, planning and marketing to providing strategic insight for presale configurations.
- Mentor and manage Junior Analyst.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in online media on the content or agency side in a strategic/quantitative/analytical role.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience and facility working with large sets of data to build reports and identify trends. Strong proficiency with Excel is essential (pivot tables, database). Proven ability to organize and manage projects within an unstructured environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Successful experience in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Ability to review proposed media plans and devise creative solutions to meet advertisers’ pricing and targeting needs.
- Self-starter who is not afraid to take initiative and argue a point of view
- Sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task and prioritize