Analyst, Strategic Marketing Campaigns
Job ID 2021-2818
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- WebMD is seeking Analyst, Strategic Campaigns to develop, manage and deliver analytical insights for the company’s highest profile and largest margin online marketing campaigns.
- This position will work with all aspects of online client campaigns, from sales to renewal in order to develop and consolidate insights and analysis into consistent, easy-to-consume messages to clients.
- This position will work with Senior management, Sales, Marketing Science, and Ad Ops to optimize campaigns and provide and manage the analytic insights that demonstrate the value of the WebMD campaign, supporting the sale and renewal
- This position will interact with Sales and Sales Planners on regular basis and will make presentations to senior management regarding the status of the high-profile campaigns.
- In general
- Work with Sales to develop quantitative evaluation methodology of marketing campaigns, from sale to renewal
- Support and advise Sales, Implementation, and Execution teams to ensure client and contractual goals are achievable and measurable
- Direct Sales Planners on required data and analysis to develop insights and optimizations
- Consolidate data and analyses into consistent, easy-to-consume message to clients
- Collaborate with Sales, Market Research and BI to conduct and combine quantitative and qualitative data into concise, easy to consume proof of the value of WebMD
- During Campaign Life Cycle
- During preparation of sales presentations to client, the position ensures that program deliverables are measurable, and expectations set at realistic levels; provides guidance on alternative and/or optimal means to measure program success or achieve client goals; works with Sales and other departments to ensure appropriate benchmarks are used
- During sales effort, this position records the agreed upon measurable, contractual goals of the program and the non-contractual, business goals of the client; ensures that the contractual goals are achievable, and that success can be achieved; coordinates with other departments to ensure appropriate measures are taken to optimize measurement
- During execution of the program, the position monitors performance of all aspects of program, providing guidance to others to optimize program performance; addresses performance changes and looks for means to accomplish client business goals vs the contractual deliverables; directs Sales Planners on required data and analysis to support insight development; meets regularly with Senior Sales leadership to provide insights and status of programs
- During the renewal process, this position provides analytical support to Sales to craft compelling success story of the program performance metrics, market research and any other analytical measures of success; as appropriate meets with clients to deliver insights and advise on analyses
- Bachelor’s degree in business/related field or 3 years of industry experience
- 3+ years’ work experience with quantitative analysis
- Experienced in Excel and PowerPoint with demonstrated analysis and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with multiple deadlines and levels of effort
- Experience and demonstrated success resolving conflicting goals
Ideal candidate has experience in Marketing or Account Management, with analysis experience.