Sr. Multimedia Producer
Job ID 2021-3648
MedscapeLIVE!, a Medscape Company, delivers MD and HCP audiences across all therapeutic areas. Access MDs and HCPs through MedscapeLIVE! Events.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The MedscapeLIVE! Senior Producer is a key contributor to the overall success of the live business unit, the Senior producer manages live and virtual events both domestically and globally. A very important component of the position is the ability to manage staff, coordinate, produce and direct live events. Producing and managing engaging multimedia to support medical education at medical conferences, webinars and virtual conferences are the essential skills required to create successful MedscapeLIVE! events.
- Produce and direct live virtual conferences on various platforms /simulcast webinars and virtual conferences (Livestream, vMix) demonstrated directing and technical directing skills.
- Digital event creation and basic coding
- Highly organized with proven ability to schedule 100’s of shoots per quarter with ability to meet rapid turnarounds and deadlines
- Work with both internal dept’s and outside vendors to produce live events and conferences both domestically and globally.
- Develop and lead creative vision for Medical Education video programs
- Develop partnerships and relationships with high-end production companies
- Work with senior leadership to promote innovation in the health video space
- Use sound research techniques to produce content with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong team player that takes on challenging projects with a positive attitude, communicates well with medical professionals
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff and multiple projects simultaneously, work well under pressure, work in fast-paced environments
- Able to write scripts for a healthcare professional audience
- Responsible for developing and delivering against key video engagement metrics and delivering high quality video content in accordance with editorial and best practice policy and standards
- Excellent organizational skills for tracking events timelines and budgets, expertise in Excel and Microsoft Suites, Smartsheet as well as other organizational tools
- Produce and directing virtual events and live events
- Expertise in streaming and strong tech problem solving ability
- Demonstrated experience in video production and post for the web
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline-driven Web environment
- Exceptional working knowledge of video producing, editing, (Adobe Suite), can adapt to change quickly while working collaboratively with clients and internal business units.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous showrunner experience
- Ability to work independently with other departments
- Vendor contacts in the live event, virtual and post production space
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- 8-10 years working in multimedia/ live events producing compelling events and content that drives membership and pushes the envelope