Intern - Business Operations
Job ID 2021-2873
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Intern – Business Operations
Summer Internship – 6/7 – 8/20
- Assist Director, Business Operations with internal training needs including scheduling, post training follow-ups and material creation.
- Perform data entry in Workfront- Project Management tool.
- Assist with the creation and managing of project timelines in digital project management system (WorkFront) in support of Senior Project Managers
- Perform daily timeline maintenance to provide accurate picture of project resourcing needs, with assistance.
- Compile data analysis using information pulled from various systems.
- Prepare/document internal process flows involving various departments including, project managers, design, editorial, technology, and production teams.
- Troubleshoot operational issues with internal teams.
- Assist with policy and best practices rollout.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad or Graduate program and returning for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Majoring in Business or related field
- Experience using MS Word and Excel
- Must be deadline-driven, organized, detail oriented.
- Positive, can-do attitude with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and documentation skills