Senior Well-being Program Account Manager (Washington)
Job ID 2023-4954
WebMD Health Services is part of the WebMD family. We have been designing well-being programs for employers and health plans for over 20 years. Our mission is to empower organizations and their populations to improve well-being through personalized, strategic partnerships.
WebMD Health Services (WHS) is a division of WebMD whose mission is to provide expert guidance that inspires people to take charge of their health. We do this by helping people understand their health risks, make smart health care decisions, and take active steps toward living healthier and more balanced lives. Our health, well-being and transparency services power programs from employers, health plans and government organizations and are delivered online, onsite, and telephonically. Learn more at webmdhealthservices.com.
This position will be based in the state of Washington. It is mainly remote but will require travel to Olympia and throughout the state.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
We are looking for a dynamic and tenacious Senior Well-being Program Manager (Account Manager). In this dedicated role, you will partner with one of WebMD’s state clients to maximize client retention, ensure client satisfaction and provide consultative solutions to business needs. You will work collaboratively with the designated client’s health promotion team to help raise awareness of and engagement in their well-being program and the WebMD products and services that enable it. You will work with a designated account team to help develop the client’s strategic well-being plan, goals, and measurable objectives in alignment with WebMD and the direction and priorities of the client. You will be responsible for client satisfaction, client retention and reference-ability. You will collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to assist in the development of a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach that supports participant health and well-being. The Senior Well-being Program Manager (Account Manager) will provide thoughtful leadership and support program planning and impact assessment, as well as coordination and promotion of services. The work will be completed remotely, but may require occasional on-site support for meetings, trainings, and benefit fairs.
In this role you will:
- Act as the main point of contact for all business matters for the client’s team and have primary responsibility for the administrative services provided under the contract.
- Develop deep relationships with client at the highest level of decision-making and ensure we consistently meet or exceed expectations.
- Attend all client meetings and lead regular, well-being program-specific meetings with the client contact(s).
- Assist in the development of annual overarching well-being strategy, including annual strategic plans.
- Assist in the development of the well-bring program communications strategy.
- Actively participate in the implementation of all well-being products and services.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the following:
- Overall well-being program strategy
- Well-being Champion Network
- Educational offerings (both virtual and in-person) on health education topics and comprehensive training of the WebMD ONE portal and its features, including all end-user product and rewards presentations
- Group well-being activities and events including educational webinars and videos (virtual and in-person)
- Manage the well-being program budget.
- Manage the promotion, implementation and evaluation of well-being challenges.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of WebMD Health Services’ product offerings, product roadmap and market trends.
- Coordinate and attend benefit fairs and open enrollment meetings, as applicable.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) and mentor to those team members that are less experienced, providing guidance, support and feedback as required.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of health sciences, business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years well-being coordination or similar client-facing experience required
- Minimum of 5 years delivering healthcare information products and services required, especially consumer-facing interfaces and health and well-being administration.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Professional presence and technical credibility to interact with senior-level customer contacts.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel 10-15% to support training and events.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be available remotely Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time, excluding Washington State recognized holidays.
- Must be willing to travel to Olympia and other onsite locations in the state of Washington.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- National account management experience
- 2+ years of experience within comparable frame of reference industries including health & welfare benefits consulting services, health and welfare benefits outsourcing/administration services, healthcare products and services or HRIS/benefits admin software and services
- Sales training and experience with solution, consultative, strategic and/or conceptual selling
- Experience with renewal sales and client upsells
- Professional Certification from National Wellness Institute (NWI), The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC), American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), or the equivalent certification will be considered.
- As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.