Job ID 2022-4272
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 5 + years Relevant experience: 2 years in VueJS
Shift timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST
- Highly proficient with js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the js ecosystem
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Experience working in CSS frameworks using SASS + ES6
Role & Responsibility:
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Working knowledge of defect tracking and configurations management systems able to perform and lead root-cause analysis (JIRA)
- Individual must be a self-starter with the ability to handle number of simultaneous projects, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion and be successful in a collaborative environment.