Sr. Paid Search Manager
Job ID 2022-4344
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers. We are looking for a Sr. Paid Search Manager to join our team, who can lead the driving of traffic to our sites, as well as the engagement with our users.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Plan, execute, manage, analyze and optimize search engine marketing campaigns across multiple business units for Medscape and WebMD.
- Serve as the point person for all SEM related business initiatives.
- Document and provide regular reporting on campaign metrics and profit margin analysis.
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns by collaborating with multiple internal teams.
- Oversee QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance.
- Employ data-driven approach to campaign decision-making.
- 5+ years of digital media & search engine marketing experience.
- Experiencing running search campaigns in Google & Bing with the ability to optimize towards specific objectives.
- Microsoft Excel expertise is a must. Adobe Analytics and Tableau experience preferred.
- Social & Programmatic experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- Highly detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and creative mindset.