Director, Strategic Accounts (Patient Education - Enterprise Sales)
Job ID 2021-3614
Krames, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR® integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.s yo.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Krames, a division of WebMD Health Corp’s Provider Services business, provides patient education and marketing solutions for more than 1,500 health systems and hospitals, and eight of the 10 largest health payers in the United States.
Krames has been a trusted source for engaging, medically reviewed patient education and outreach tools across the health care ecosystem for more than 40 years. Our technology-enabled solutions including Krames On FHIR®, Krames On-Demand®, the StayWell Consumer Health Library, and high-touch custom marketing solutions reach more than 11 million patients each year.
As a Director Strategic Accounts the successful candidate will be responsible for generating and closing new business opportunities in a geographical territory to meet and exceed growth targets. Part of a new business sales team and reporting to the VP Sales, the Director Strategic Accounts will expand market share through sales to new logos as well as work within the base to sell our industry leading Krames on FHIR solution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Build and manage a territory business plan identifying opportunities and a strategy to meet and exceed sales goals. Demonstrate clear understanding of the territory makeup and execute plans to drive growth to its maximum potential.
- Generate and maintain both new logo and upsell pipeline sufficient to meet and exceed goals as set by management.
- Manage tight sales process in line with company approach, with accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting.
- Adopt and leverage account planning and strategy tools to build strategic relationships with prospective clients that optimize contract size and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop account plans for largest opportunities working with management and cross-functional teams to build and execute strategy to drive outsize growth
- Collaborate with Account Management and Marketing Solutions teams to drive cross-sell opportunities across the client base.
- Develop compelling and competitive proposals and RFPs with the support of the Krames commercial team.
- Build long term relationships with Health Systems in territory to identify opportunities for competitive wins and contract renewals
- Develop a deep understanding of Krames products and client needs to ‘challenge’ Health systems to solve their patient education and engagement problems creatively.
- Work collaboratively with partner sales teams to exploit opportunities in various EHR systems, including EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, AllScripts and others.
- Develop a strong understanding of and proficiency with Salesforce to utilize reports, track activities and update opportunities in a timely fashion.
- Solicit leads, attend trade shows and conferences in the target market on a national scope
- Travel up to 50% of the time to present Company capabilities, ascertain client needs and generate new business.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S and seven (7) or more years related experience and/or training are required for this position.
- Strong track record selling clinical solutions that are integrated into EHR systems. Patient education or engagement experience would be a plus.
- Strong sales prospecting skills and ability to manage an efficient sales process.
- Previous experience selling into the C-Suite of Health Systems and working contracts through their approval process is a plus.