Head of Content and Creative Services
Job ID 2021-2845
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD is currently seeking a Director of Content and Creative Services to join our Corporate Marketing team. You will be working directly with executive management as well as the operating teams to develop world class marketing campaigns for the WebMD Health Network.
The Director of Content and Creative Services will lead a team that effectively communicates our brands, offerings, and distinct value propositions to prospective customers and users. The role is centered around giving the right message to the right audience in the right channel, and creating journeys with multiple touchpoints to drive engagement and build relationships. The successful candidate will have extensive experience working within highly customer-focused organizations and will:
- Manage our marketing content and creative team for the WebMD Health Nework.
- Work with Marketing Strategy and Audience Development teams to drive effective creative strategies that meet business goals
- Lead the team to create clear copy and creative that reflects our brands positioning, key messaging, and effectively communicates to target audiences
- Drive a culture of creativity. Inspire new ideas to drive engagement with our brands across channels.
- Understand insights and research and apply them to creative thinking, campaign and content development
- Work with our Marketing Execution teams to continually look for opportunities to optimize based on research, user feedback, and performance data.
- Instill a passion for collaboration, teamwork and inspiration throughout the department
- Roll up your sleeves to execute and deliver work.
- 5+ years of experience marketing with notable consumer companies, direct to consumer a plus
- Extensive experience in developing campaigns across digital marketing channels including social, display, search, and email.
- Strong track record of directing marketing copy and creative for high performing consumer campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while continuing to hit deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually, from both visual and content standpoints, to identify the most compelling ways to achieve business objectives through outstanding creative output.
- A strong people leader and project manager with ability to motivate and empower teams by setting clearly defined processes, targets, and goals.
- A strong collaborator. They partner well internally and externally to contribute to realizing the overall vision for the company.
- Prefer candidates local to Los Angeles or New York.