Demand Generation Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Title: Demand Generation Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
If you are the ideal candidate, you live and breathe all things demand gen and events. You have designed and driven attendance for countless events and you are passionate about driving an excellent post-event experience to guarantee maximum pipeline for the sales team. You see marketing opportunities constantly in the world around you and apply the lessons on the job to drive standout campaigns.
You are a highly creative strategist as much as an execution powerhouse.
A master project manager, you are known for immaculate attention to detail. You’re seen as a go-to person within your function to get things done. You understand the importance of communication and the value of tight relationships, cross-functionally as well as within your direct team.
The Demand Gen Manager/Event Promotions Manager will be responsible for creating and executing promotional plans for conferences. These plans will be created working closely with regional stakeholders and the events team to ensure it meets the needs of the conference and theater strategies.
- Creating and executing promotional calendar
- Coordinating content and creative creation
- Managing email marketing
- Coordinating with inside sales and external agencies
- Managing sales SPIFFs
- Reporting out on weekly progress
- Coordinating digital media
- And more…
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through highly creative marketing programs
- Expert knowledge of demand generation mix including email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving ROI
- Exceptional talent for copy writing and editing
- Master project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- 5-7+ years experience in high growth, entrepreneurial B2B environments
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing, Economics or Business degree preferred
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.