People Services Advisor
People Services Advisor (Contract)
We are growing rapidly in APAC region and we are looking for a People Services Advisor to support China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
As part of the Global People Services (GPS), You will be responsible for ensuring Nutants to have an awesome experience from the point they accepted our offer through their first day in Nutanix, infusing them with our culture of Hungry, Humble and Honest. You will focus on refining, innovating and optimizing our processes to strive to transform from a good to great company, as a customer-centric driven organization. You will provide operational & generalist support to employees, build strong partnership with internal People Teams both regionally and globally.
- Provide People Services throughout the employee’s lifecycle which includes but not limited to: onboarding/off-boarding administration, payroll, Workday transaction, employee file management, and other HR Processes
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 support to employees’ queries relating to HR policies, process, programs and services via ServiceNow
- Identify trends in employee queries and propose solutions to help simplify the employees’ journey.
- Act as liaision to the HRBPs; providing support in Global People Programs such as Salary Review Cycle, Performance Check-in, 9-Box, CultureAmp Survey
- Partnering with HRBP to implement strategies and drive HR initiatives that contribute to the development of HR strategies and facilitate the implementation of the “talent agenda”
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Become a subject matter expert for all HR processes for multiple countries and act as point of contact for local HR teams and/or external providers
- Lead and deliver some global/regional HR projects and/or initiatives across APAC region.
- Preferred work experience in an HR generalist function and in a corporate/multinational organisation
- Native level for writing/speaking/reading Mandarin Chinese and the business level English will be required.
- Good understanding of local labor law in at least 2 countries.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Experience in customer and user support, project management, data analysis or management consultancy.
- Service-oriented, “can do” approach. Flexible and proactive with changing needs. Exceptionally team-focused and active contributor to a positive and innovative work environment
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment with exceptional attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage employee’s data confidentiality
- Extreme attention to detail and great organizational skills for managing multiple tasks and project deadlines (project management experience a plus)
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.