System Test - AHV and System Test
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.We’re looking for the very best in QA who can ensure that the products delivered are of excellent quality. Our Systems Test team is tasked with test planning, test design and test case development to assess and improve the overall quality of our products. Also, the tests developed must be automated so that regression runs don’t have to be repeated manually.
- Executing large scale customer deployment scenario tests (ex: Oracle RAC, VDI, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find root cause of failures.
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
- Strong systems administration experience in Linux and/or Windows.
- Strong Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, or KVM
- Good understanding of file system concepts and protocols such as: disk partitions, networked filesystems, logical volumes, journaled filesystems and block devices.
- Experience testing a “systems” product (file systems, storage systems, databases, operating systems, hypervisors, or networking).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 4+ years of System Testing experience in a Data center product company
- BE or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Prior system testing experience of large scale deployments will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with open source tools such as iometer, sqlio, jetstress, etc.
- Experience with distributed software systems.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.