Sr. Salesforce Developer
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in Hyper-Converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer in San Jose, CA. The candidate will be part of the SaaS Engineering team, as a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be part of the core team that is responsible for designing and building scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform and related technologies.
You’ll be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for innovating and simplifying the sales experience across channels, functions, and platforms.
- Design and develop scalable solutions that best leverage the Force.com platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and company goals
- Participate in technical design discussions, develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation.
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure highest code quality and appropriate design patterns are being used.
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks.
- Stay informed on Salesforce releases, platform enhancements and AppExchange to recommend features or add-ons for app optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Evaluate application software packages and make buy vs. build recommendations to management.
- Provide support to end users to resolve any Salesforce related issues.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- 7+ years of experience in Salesforce Application Development with strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Development tools and technologies Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE)
- Proficiency with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Salesforce DX, SFDC Metadata API, ANT, Jenkins, Git
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development methodology, test-driven, continuous integration
- Well-motivated, effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting and contribute individually
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, and decompose high-level information into details
- Open to work with an offshore team
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Zuora, Netsuite is a plus
- Salesforce Developer Certification is must (Platform Developer I/II)
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, high-quality solutions on Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.