MTS - Full Stack Java/NodeJS Developer
If you are a software engineer interested in building full stack services for a Cloud platform, then we are interested in talking to you. The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in building high-performing systems that are scalable and extensible. You will be part of the dynamic SaaS Engineering group.
· You will be part of implementation team responsible for building innovative cloud products.
· Development with Java / NodeJS and front-end languages/frameworks (jQuery, Angular.js/React.js, CSS3, HTML5, ES6).
· Translate requirements and user stories into design specifications and solid code.
· Able to demonstrate creating well-architected REST APIs using Java/NodeJS or equivalent technology.
· Integrating with a third-party system via RESTful/SOAP APIs.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
· Bachelors and/or master’s in computer science OR related field of study.
· Knowledge in GraphQL, Kafka, ETL is plus.
· 2+ years of experience with full stack development of Cloud/SaaS Applications.
· Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Amazon Redshift and PostgreSQL.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.