APAC IT Operations Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Description of Job:
Reporting up to the Senior Global IT Operations Manager, the APAC IT Operations Manager will be responsible for leading the provisioning of world class technology services to our employees and contractors in the APAC region, by maximizing technology efficiencies, minimizing manual intervention.
In this role, you will oversee our 20+ Nutanix offices in the region for our Information Technology organization and ensure the services IT provides continues to exceed local operational needs. You will partner with other members of our IT leadership to provide solutions and technologies which will best support our "customer first" strategy. You will oversee a local IT Operations team that will be measured against timely delivery and accuracy in a fast-paced environment, while undertaking ever evolving technology, people and process change.
- Obsess about the IT front line – partner with the wider business to ensure what IT delivers is what our internal customers want and need
- Help to execute a global strategy for improving IT operational support efficiency and prioritizing customer success. Metrics are everything!
- Be an outstanding leader for APAC IT and lead by example
- Keep the IT fire going by periodically reviewing supported technologies, system life cycles, and support processes and see where new technologies can take us further with innovation
- Own ongoing communications to our IT customers in APAC - announcements, updates, etc.
· Requires Associate’s degree or equivalent technical work experience and 3 or more years of technical management experience in a modern technology environment
· Proven track record of partnering and building relationships with customers at all levels of the company.
· Strong knowledge of IT operations, architectures/concepts/terminology and help desk operation/management technique
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent English)
· Extensive experience with troubleshooting hardware and software issues on laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and networks in a corporate environment
· Proven history of driving technical innovation, while promoting a healthy team environment
· Must be able to travel with minimal notice (passport required), expect 20-30% travel
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.