Customer Success Representative - Arabic Speaker
We are looking for an accomplished Customer Success Representative to help our customers get maximum value from a wide array of Nutanix products. If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud Technology and an interest in how it can impact businesses; we want to talk with you.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and an environment where you can apply your unique skills to overachieve.
About the team
Nutanix EMEA Inside Sales team is responsible for accelerating revenue growth. This team is exposed to supporting functions like sales, marketing, channel, and support within the organization as well as Nutanix customers, partners, distributors, and alliances.
This team of 100+ individuals is spread over the different hubs in EMEA, and consists of Sales Development Representatives, Inside Account Executives, and Customer Success Representatives. The teams’ unique vibe comes from the constant creativity, innovation, and focus on how we can better serve our customers every time.
The EMEA Inside Sales team is a talent pool for other functions in the company, it is the ideal opportunity to get to know the Nutanix portfolio and accelerate your career.
- Maximize the success of the Nutanix customers in your territory through proactive engagement and follow-up as well as reactive problem solving
- Attain a minimum of 100% of goals for customer check-ins, customer adoption and renewal rate
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all customer interactions and data
- Act as the customer’s advocate engaging other departments within Nutanix when necessary and ensuring successful resolution
- Meticulously manage time allowing you to achieve internal commitments and exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including customer and internal calls, meetings, and customer research
- Constructively operate as part of a wider, cross-functional team to ensure the success of every customer
- Must have a Bachelors Degree and be able to speak Middle Eastern Arabic on a native level
- Experience in high techs customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Technical Support, or Sales
- Proven track record of overachieving in a metrics-driven environment
- Ability to remain calm in stressful customer situations and apply good decision making to achieve a positive outcome
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, security, Cloud, and networking
- Ability to connect customers business objectives with the necessary technology capabilities to achieve them
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Support
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.