Customer Success Engineer (Dutch speaker)
About the Team
Nutanix Inside Systems Engineering team enables our account executives to align Nutanix solutions with customer requirements and business goals We strive to deliver exceptional customer experiences by integrating Nutanix solutions into our customer environments to create business value through technology. We partner with our customers to understand their goals and challenges and to help them choose the right products to solve their challenges and add value to their businesses. Our global team is made up of 400+ skilled systems engineers from leading virtualization, compute, and networking companies, operating out of 10 worldwide support hubs, and have customers in 150 countries and speaking 20 languages. We share a love of problem-solving and a bias for action in handling challenges as we enable the success of our customers.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will have a direct impact on current and future Nutanix products and solutions. You will focus on ensuring the effective adoption of our subscription products. You will become the subject matter expert on the Nutanix portfolio, assisting customers to deeply understand a specific Nutanix technology and help move the conversation forward for the account manager and team. We are looking for motivators and go-getters who will improve our processes, our products and ourselves who can quickly absorb solutions, empathy for customers, excellent communication skills and a drive for continuous improvement. In this role, you will report to a Systems Engineering Manager, who along with the team will assist in enabling you and allow for you to be successful. As part of this dynamic team at Nutanix, you will be a technical representative of Nutanix and will provide technical sales support to our sales representatives with many continuous opportunities for learning and career growth along the way with peers and mentors.
- Assist in driving sales with technical expertise and extraordinary customer focus to add business value
- Ability to learn fast, work collaboratively with others, and have excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Act as the subject matter expert on the Nutanix portfolio to assist the customer account manager on the inside and to add value to the customer
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition and technology to customers remotely
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to identify new opportunities
- Participate in product capability assessment and validation for the products the customer is using
- Staff chat tools to engage our prospects through the Nutanix digital experience platform when not engaged with account owner help requests
- BS or Certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Fluent English, Dutch and Flemish languages skills
- Knowledge of application and server virtualization, and cloud services
- Passion for technology and learning: You are curious by nature and often learning and/or teaching yourself something new in technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: You are able to work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams, effectively communicating everything from data points, technical products details, to delivering critical feedback.
- Flexible and adaptable: You don’t shy away from ambiguity and are able to adapt to change or new situations
- Collaborative and coachable: You thrive in a collaborative environment and are often looking to gain knowledge from your colleagues, mentors management
- A customer-first mindset: You are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience and providing customers with the products they need to succeed. You are focused on value-added interaction with our customers toward ensuring effective adoption of our subscription products. The ideal candidate is passionate about serving customers
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 .
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About Our Business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.