Associate Customer Success Engineer, Intern
We are looking for an Inside Sales Pre-Sales Systems Engineer (ISE) Intern to help drive our technology and super-serve our customers. If you have a passion for technology and an interest in how it can impact businesses, we want to talk with you.
You will be joining a rare team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, phenomenal products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together, we will create the next iconic technology company and do extraordinary things. If you are ready to do your best work and grow your career, come and join us!
- Work with a mentor on the ISE team
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and extraordinary customer focus
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners remotely (WebEx)
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to see opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions by delivering demos, creating sizings, writing notes and keeping Salesforce CRM up to date
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization, Server Virtualization, Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a blend of business insight and technical capability.
Qualifications and Experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.