Solution Architect (Frame/Desktop-As-A-Service)
Frame Solutions Architect (EMEA)
Nutanix Frame Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) enables customers to deliver virtualized applications and desktops to users from public and private clouds. All users need is a connected device with a browser. With Frame, customers can deliver any desktop application (from office productivity to high-end CAD and engineering applications) accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. Data and files for these applications are securely stored in the cloud or within the customer’s on-premises network. Our customers range from startups and schools to the world’s leading software vendors and enterprises.
Nutanix is looking for a qualified Frame Solutions Architect (SA) who works collaboratively with product management and engineering to define and roll-out new features to customers and partners, identify product issues, and validate product defect fixes. As part of this responsibility, the Frame SA is expected to create solution briefs, write blogs, prepare product documentation, and work with ecosystem partners. Additionally, the Frame SA: (1) enables Nutanix sales and sales engineering to qualify prospects and conduct POCs; (2) educates Nutanix Xpert Services architects and delivery consultants to design and implement Frame solutions for customers; and (3) for strategic, early access feature, and general (where needed) customers, lead technical pre-sales discussions/proofs of concept (POCs) and implementations, in collaboration with account teams and Xpert Services.
As a Frame SA, you are an IT-savvy professional who is able to thoroughly explain technical details and requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences. You are results-driven and relentlessly focused on achieving goals centered around customer success and Nutanix growth.
Frame Solutions Architect duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing feedback to product management to drive new features or address feature deficiencies.
- Supporting use of these early access features by launch customers.
- Developing and communicating best practices and solutions using Frame in the form of internal and external presentations, blogs, services playbooks, and solution guides.
- Enabling Nutanix sales and sales engineering staff and partners to qualify prospective customers, conduct POCs, and quote Frame.
- Assisting sales teams and Services Sales Managers in development of sales proposals and/or Statements of Work.
- Training Nutanix Xpert Services architects and delivery consultants to design and implement Frame solutions.
- For strategic accounts, early access feature, and general (where needed) customers, lead discovery, design, and implementation of Frame, in collaboration with sales teams and Xpert Services.
- Addressing ongoing 3rd level support escalations from key customers as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent on the job experience.
- Proven track record and success in pre-sales, design, and implementation of systems (minimum of 100 users), involving IT infrastructure and desktop/VDI, at a system integrator, IT professional services, or cloud services company serving enterprise customers.
- Demonstrable system architecture skills, customer skills, and ability to work with a team involved in the production of a technical solution for a customer.
- Solid technical background and hands-on experience with Nutanix AHV and IaaS providers (AWS, Azure, and/or GCP).
- Advanced system administration experience with Windows Client and Server operating systems, applications, user profiles, and Active Directory.
- Experience with PowerShell desired. Python scripting a plus.
- Able to synthesize customers’ needs and respond with practical and timely solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to different audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project management experience desired.
- Self-motivating and self-supporting.
- Multi-language skills are desired but not required.
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to be part of an amazing international and diverse team, while developing your career at the leading Hyper-Converged technology company in a highly collaborative environment.
Our world-class benefits package includes, between others:
- A permanent contract with great compensation and benefits, including Health Insurance and Pension Plan
- A generous international relocation package, comprehensive of travel costs, Visa assistance, shipping expenses coverage and relocation allowance
- Access to Internal and external training with industry certifications, such as Microsoft and VMware
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.