Enterprise Account Manager (m/f/d), Frankfurt, Germany, EMEA
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative Enterprise Account Manager to join our team in Germany. You will report to the Regional Sales Leader for the German Enterprise team and be responsible for selling Nutanix’s solutions and services through channel partners and interacting directly with customers in the region. You will also work very closely with a Sales Engineer in the same field and territory.
About the team
Our Enterprise sales team at Nutanix is growing! We are a driven & passionate team of sales people with a desire to disrupt the current state of the data center within Enterprise accounts. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services into Enterprise-level accounts.
- Possess an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function, as well as cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to communicate with senior management about their business challenges and digital transformation strategy
- Experience with SFDC or other Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- You have a deep understanding of Enterprise accounts and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, hybrid cloud approaches and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and deliver significant sales success.
- You have a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years.
- You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork.
- You come with a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts.
- You are extremely organized, with deep knowledge of account planning and strategy.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of field sales experience in Named Accounts.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.