Full Stack Engineer (Frame)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Full Stack Engineer - Frame
Frame is the future of enterprise software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run enterprise desktop apps on any device. To make that possible, we’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer.
- Design, develop, refactor, optimize and improve key components of our platform.
- Write performant and maintainable code covered by automated unit and functional tests.
- Carry out and being on the receiving end of detailed code review sessions from your peers who hold your (and their) work to the highest of standards.
- Work on some of the most complex challenges in cloud computing.
- To care for the experience our end users will have while building our platform, as we are all here because they enjoy using Frame.
- Common sense: We like people who can handle an arbitrary coding problem, not just a specific technology.
- Ownership mentality: you take pride in what you deliver, you own a project/task from its start to the final delivery.
- Teamwork: We work as a team. You are excited to share your ideas and problems and quickly process feedback.
- Curiosity: Drive to learn and apply the latest technologies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals and the system design.
- Pragmatic decision maker and prioritizer.
Our Full Stack Engineers travel to San Mateo, California, 1 to 2 times a year, these trips are optional.
Good to know (these are not mandatory):
- Linux OS fundamentals
- AWS, Azure, GCE stack
- ES6 or Typescript
- Elixir or Python
Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
We value growth mindset in people and we support them in their personal development/education efforts, one of the ways we are doing this is through personal education allowance.
In addition to this, we offer private health insurance, fit pass card, parking, flexible working hours, lunch and snacks…
We have openings for this position in either our Belgrade office (Belgrade Office Park), or our Nis office (downtown Nis).
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.