International Country Accountant
International Country Accountant
We are looking for a highly motivated International Country Accountant who is interested to join the Accounting and Compliance Department at the company European Headquarters office based in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
The International Country Accountant is a key finance position supporting our international operations, reporting to the Senior Manager, International Accounting and is a great opportunity for a talented individual who has the desire to join a fast-growing company in a truly international environment.
The International Country Accountant will be responsible for managing the accounting, compliance and external reporting function within the EMEA and APJ region. The International Country Accountant will play a key role in the further development of the accounting, compliance and external reporting function in the region and will closely collaborate with accounting resources within the EMEA and APJ region, as well as the US corporate teams to drive alignment with any global change initiatives and projects.
This position calls for someone with a pro-active work approach, being flexible and hands-on combined with very good accounting skills but also be organized, being able to multitask, prioritize and a team player with an open and positive mind.
- Day to day accounting in the financial system
- Responsible for the monthly close for several legal entities across the EMEA and APJ region in accordance with the corporate closing calendar
- Perform monthly account reconciliation and analysis
- Review monthly local reporting and bridge analysis
- Prepare quarterly fluctuation analysis and explain movements
- Responsible for managing the local audits by assisting external consultants or auditors with annual FS preparation and CIT computation
- Involved in process improvements and automation of tasks
- Initiate and support the setup of local accounting procedure with local service provider (cash management, bookkeeping, etc.) when a new legal entity is established
- Support the team on ad-hoc projects and/or daily tasks, as required
- Prepare documentation for SOX compliance and maintain
- Accounting degree – HEAO, SPD or similar international degree
- Minimum of 5 years general ledger accounting experience
- Experience working for an international business environment
- Excellent working ability with US GAAP and SOX
- Advanced knowledge and experiences of Financial/Accounting ERP systems
- Well versed with MS Office applications and Excel
- Strong communicator and team player
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and demanding environment
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.