Customer Success Representative - Italy Commercial
Customer Success Representative - Italy
We are looking for an accomplished Customer Success Representative - High Touch to ensure seamless renewals for our customers. If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud Technology and an interest in how it can impact businesses; we want to talk with you.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and an environment where you can apply your unique skills to overachieve.
About the team
Nutanix EMEA Customer Success Volume is responsible for ensuring the success of the Nutanix customers across EMEA. This team is exposed to Customers, Partners, Distributors as well as functions like sales, marketing, support and sales operations within the organization. This fast growing team is spread over the different hubs in EMEA, and consist of Customer Success Representative and Renewal Coordinators. The teams’ unique vibe comes from the constant creativity, innovation and focus on how we can better serve our customers every time. The Customer Success Volume team is a strategic component of Nutanix strategy and is an incredible opportunity to work closely with our customers and contribute to their success while using Nutanix solutions.
- Ensure a proactive coordination and secure the planned renewals within your territory
- Attain a minimum of 100% of goals versus your renewal quota
- Identify any risk in the Renewals and engage proactively the appropriate Internal resources to overcome this risk
- Maintain a 100% accurate renewal forecast for all owned opportunities
- Ensure all renewals are closed before expiration
- Coordinate post expirations actions with compliancy team and legal team
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all customer interactions and data
- Meticulously manage time allowing you to achieve internal commitments and exceed customer expectations
- Constructively operate as part of a wider, cross-functional team to ensure the success of every customer
- Keep improving the Renewal process to provide the best experience to our customers.
- Experience in high tech or Subscription customer-facing roles such as Sales, Renewal Representative, Customer Success, Technical Support
- Proven track record of overachieving in a metrics driven environment
- Ability to remain calm in stressful customer situations and apply good decision making to achieve a positive outcome
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, security, Cloud and networking
- Ability to connect customers business objectives with the necessary technology capabilities to achieve them
- Experience partnering cross functionally with Sales and Customer Support
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
- Ambitious with a willing to grow
- Speaking Italian on a native level as well as fluent English
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative
Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected] .
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.