Member of Technical Staff
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The AHV engineering team are seeking to grow our Cambridge-based engineering team with talented software engineers who will help us develop AHV and shape the future of the software-defined
- Design and develop new AHV features.
- Fix problems and maintain Nutanix software.
- Constantly push towards making AHV highly reliable, performant and secure.
- Interact with open source communities.
- Be passionate about
datacentermanagement problems and strive to come up with innovative solutions.
- Leading the development of features from concept to market.
- Mentoring other software engineers.
- Love of programming and problem-solving.
- Ability to innovate.
- Good C and Python, ideally for enterprise-quality software.
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- Familiarity with OS internals, concepts of distributed systems.
- Familiarity with x86 architecture, virtualisation and/or storage and network management
- Familiarity with KVM and QEMU preferred.
- Experience in interaction with open source communities.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s (preferred) in Computer Science or another technical discipline.
- At least 4 years of industry experience or equivalent research experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.