Enterprise Account Manager - Service Provider, KSA
As a seasoned Account Manager you have 10+ years of relevant sales experience working with services providers in the region. Exposure to Tier 1 SP’s as well as emerging Managed Service Providers and Cloud Providers is essential to success in this role along with a keen ability to penetrate new SP accounts and divisions across the assigned location. You should have a well developed understanding of selling software and associated licensing and consumption models. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals.
- Build and execute the overall sales plan for the Service Provider segment in the region. Be fully accountable for the attainment of bookings and revenue goals for the regional SP segment.
- Work with the extended cross functional team to develop and directly drive strategic sales initiatives to closure within SP and partner organizations.
- Develop and manage key executive relationships within the SP customer and partner base.
- Own the forecasting and financial reporting on a Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly basis
- Utilizing a consultative selling approach that balances business and technical conversations with your prospects through the sales process, including developing unsolicited sales proposals, delivering sales presentation and driving thought direction targeting customer business needs.
- Respond to request for proposals as deemed necessary.
- Develop and maintain specific account and opportunity plans that documents customer needs and specific opportunity plans
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and as well as developing new accounts.
- Provide regular business/opportunity plan updates including forecast/pipeline information to your management
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Work with Nutanix engineering, Marketing and Product Management organizations on feature and program enhancements
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques to service providers
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of sales experience preferred.
- Relevant experience and working knowledge of the regional service provider market place strongly preferred
- Experience that demonstrates a strong business level expertise and technical aptitude required to sell Nutanix products and services.
- Experience in selling software applications, cloud/virtualization, datacenter and storage solutions to service providers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.