Systems Reliability Engineer - New Grad
Do you thrive on solving complex technical problems? Do you want to be at the cutting edge of technology? If so, we’re interested in speaking with you! Nutanix Worldwide Support is a global organization providing 24/7 support in over 150 countries, in 20 different languages. We’re as proud of our 96% Customer Satisfaction rating as we are of the advancement opportunities, we can offer our team.
We’re comprised of leading technology specialists, including VCPs, CCIEs, Microsoft Certified Professionals, Linux, and Nutanix Platform Professionals, among many others. Our customer base is proliferating, and we’re looking for new college grads who share our passion for customer success to join our team!
At Nutanix Worldwide Support, we’re all about delivering an epic customer experience and ensuring the success of our groundbreaking technology through cluster health monitoring, quick response time, and unparalleled customer intimacy. You’ll gain diverse experience as you partner with customers in helping them leverage the Nutanix product family that will allow you to advance your career and continue learning on the job.
What will you do?
- Remotely support our cloud solution in the field and provide an enriched and successful product experience.
- Work directly with large Global 2000 enterprise customers to replicate, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues.
- Improve the product's serviceability by testing new features and developing tools to scale our deployments and auto-support infrastructure.
- Provide an analysis of our existing customer base to avoid and minimize risks in the install base.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from customers and partner implementations.
- Collaborate with technology partners (e.g., VMware, Citrix, Microsoft) to resolve issues and push improvements in our ecosystem.
- Be a champion for our customers by going above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Nutanix platform.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain invaluable skills across the full stack in a data center: compute, storage, virtualization, and networking while working with the end-user experience in the same role.
- Fast track your career by continuously learning on the job, from starting in our init.
- SRE Training to receiving new customer challenges to solve each week.
- Embrace the opportunity to help customers resolve their most formidable IT roadblocks — and take a little pride in all the kudos you will receive.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor's or Master’s degree program in Networking and Systems Administration, Computer Information Technology, Network Technologies, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Understanding of networking, virtualization, or Linux required.
- Knowledge of all three is preferred Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.