Systems Engineering (Pre-sales) Leader - Global Accounts EMEA
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Systems Engineering Manager - Global Accounts EMEA will report directly into EMEA SE leadership.
The Global Accounts SE organization consists of Solutions Architects focused on providing products and technical solutions to G2000 accounts.
This person will have full and immediate responsibility across all areas of the EMEA Global SE organization, including management, growth and development.
Solution Strategist - EMEA will set clear objectives for personnel, develop an innovative practice providing thought leadership in the industry, as well as, operationalize the “go-to-market” strategies and programs that will drive growth in market share and revenue. This role will ensure successful engagement and interaction with the Field organization, Nutanix customers and partners, they will maintain high customer satisfaction, and drive adherence to key operational and financial metrics.
- Coordinate SE Strategy of Global Accounts Specialists and Subject Matter Expert in EMEA
- Promote internally customer success of project using new products or features (technical and business value)
- Point of contact for our Ecosystem and communicate internally join offer and success
- Elaborate and communicate Solutions positioning and differentiator with competition on new product and features
- Establish a repeatable cadence in partnering with Nutanix Product Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering to feedback field input to the product development lifecycle.
- 10+ years of relevant IT industry experience (compute, networking, storage).
- 5+ years’ experience in customer-facing positions as a SE Leader, consultant or engineer, preferably with a software or technology company.
- Strong skills in strategic planning, critical thinking, and business analysis.
- Aligns closely with regional field teams, systems integrators, service providers and partners.
- Works with virtual/global teams to collaborate and support Nutanix Systems Engineering initiatives.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage competing internal and external demands.
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development.
- Experience in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments is a big plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup (or startup-like) environment and experience building teams is a big plus.
- Proven ability to interact and communicate with CxO-level personnel and navigate customer organizations to ensure success for both Nutanix and the customer in creating long-lasting, positive relationships.
- Understanding of, and experience with, VMware and Microsoft virtualization products; specifically, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and automation.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing principles, features, and benefits for Service Providers, Enterprise, Small, and Medium-size business customers.
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards; capacity/performance management and tuning; and storage and network management.
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Location: continental EMEA Region.
- Ability to travel 50% including occasional international travel.
- B.S./B.A./M.S./MBA degree or equivalent experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.