Manager, Inside Sales - Durham
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Are you a seasoned sales professional? A leader, who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic growth environment? Are you ready to showcase your background by leading a sales team in the development and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join our world-class team in Durham, NC. Come and join us!
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
- Build, manage and drive a team of high caliber inside sales professionals
- Work closely with Nutanix Field Sales on a “Divide & Conquer” sales approach
- Meet and exceed new and growth bookings targets for the identified market segment
- Motivate and manage Inside Sales professionals to drive pipeline development and revenues through Value Added Resellers
- Work with Nutanix marketing to build and implement campaigns focused at various target market segments
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and track sales activity leveraging SFDC
- 5+ years sales experience and 2+ years management experience
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Storage/Networking/Virtualization or Infrastructure industries strongly preferred
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of an Inside sales team
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodologies and the ability to coach to it
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
- Travel 1 to 2 times a quarter required
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.