Emerging Product Specialist – Cloud & DRaaS (US North)
Dreamers, Believers and Builders Wanted—Nutanix is a leading hyperconverged infrastructure software company disrupting the traditional datacenter space.
The EPS is a high-impact, high-visibility role, reporting to the Americas Solutions Architects & Product Specialists Leader.
Applicants must live in a North Eastern US City. (Remote role)
- Be the key subject matter expert and influencer in shaping customer decisions to adopt Nutanix technologies
- Serve as a Product Specialist and trusted advisor for both the end customers and field sales teams
- Own the sales revenue targets for the Nutanix hybrid cloud software in your assigned region and work alongside field sales teams to grow the business.
- Drive sales and adoption through sales-led activities such as targeted account planning, account management, and replicating product success at scale.
- Present and demonstrate Nutanix technologies, drive customer engagements from early conversations to decision making evaluations.
- Demonstrate and configure hybrid cloud solutions based on Nutanix technologies and comparable AWS, Azure or GCP requirements.
- Influence Nutanix go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers encountered
- Be a self-starter who can flourish in a dynamic technology company
- Stay well ahead of the learning curve in your area of expertise and related business trends
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software architect or technical sales with a proven track record of driving customer adoption of technology
- Strong experience with Public Cloud solutions based on AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with AWS Outpost and VMware Cloud on AWS a plus.
- Strong IT finance fundamentals (ROI/TCO conversations and public cloud cost)
- Basic understanding of networking in Virtualization and Public/Hybrid Cloud
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-adapting environment, working with cross-functional teams and leveraging company resources to drive sales using a combination of top-down and bottom-up tactics.
- Must be a well-adept communicator and presenter with excellent writing skills and a penchant for organization, constant follow-up and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of technical discovery and proposal approval processes including ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in development of business cases and technically close deals.
- Ability to travel within the United States as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of#LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.